Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Pictures

Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving Day. I thought since our Christmas pictures weren't too good, we could try to take some at home. I liked this one of all of the girls (Gaby 7 years, Kadyn 3 1/2 years, and Mia 3mo.).

Mia is waiting for the next picture pose!


Dustin and I after the dinner has been fixed! We are both tired from a long day of cooking and eating!


My table set up- we use the "real dishes", you know the ones that can brake. And I made name cards and napkin rings as a part of my decorations!

The day was fun and busy. Dustin was up by 6am getting his turkey in the smoker. We both worked on side dishes and getting the house finished up. Then 1pm, we loaded up and had our first meal with The Fluke side (Dustin's dad) then came home finished up the rest of the sides and had my family and Dustin's mom side over at our place! Dustin started our meal off with a prayer. After he was done, Gaby requested she pray and come up with a beautiful little prayer as well. I am sad I didn't tape it, she even thank God for the table decorations! By 11:00pm, I was in bed snoozing from a long but great day!

Today we are enjoying some time at home in our PJ's doing nothing! And it is great! Dustin had to work so the girls and I are hanging out. I hope everyone had an awesome day with their family and friends.

3 comments:

Mommy to 4 boys and 1 little girl! said...

Those pictures turned out great. That's a wonderful picture of you and Dustin! See, you don't need Sears!

dfluke said...

Thanks for setting up a nice table. It looks sooooo Martha Stuart.

It was so nice having some juicy smoked turkey on it!

Dawn Estes said...

Love the pics and your table looked great!