Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Show and Tell at the Gallery!

Very Wednesday is Show and Tell day. This fall we made special show and tell bags with each kiddos name on it so they have a special bag for their special toy/book ect. I have to admit this is not my favorite part of the week however the kids love picking something out, telling about it at circle time, and having a free play time to share their toy. It is fun how proud they get when talking about their object, how they describe it and how they share it with their peers.

They were all spread out but tried to get everyone in....


Here is H and her cute bag... It is her turn to get her object out. Her clue was, " I like it a lot". Based on her description her friends were not able to guess what she had. They still had a wonderful time and it is such a fun learning experience for them!

4 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

I'm sure they love it! Great job daycare provider of the year! :o)

Katie said...

You are just an awesome daycare provider...you really are. You make me want to be an even better stay at home mom.

Kara said...

I remember those bags

BethH said...

What a great idea for the bags....I love it. We have sharing day on Fridays but everyone always forgets. I really love your ideas, Laura! Great job!