Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Picture Outfits... I am going crazy and broke!

Here are the dresses I wanted to get the girls' picture in. I thought it was going to be an easy job... I even went to Old Navy when everything was 10.00 and they were on sale. I thought it was a sign from God that I had made the correct choice for the girls' pictures outfits. Well, as you can see I am missing a dress. These are for Kadyn and Mia. I thought it would be simple to get a coordinating outfit for Gaby. I am wrong. So, in pure frustration I decided to start over and look at Sears (already checked out Children Place, Target, Gap, ect.) I knew they were going to have what I wanted, I just knew it.
This is what I came up with and in my heart I don't think I am 100% happy with the choices. I love the off white but I am not sure how I like these all together now that I have them home and staring at them. I was planning on having the older girls wear their tops with their dark jeans and brown dress flats. What do you think???
Above is Mia's outfit... nothing fancy or lacy... but off white and cute! It is also a 6 mo. outfit and I am thinking it will be too big for her to wear next week for pictures.
Above is Kadyn's outfit. It is a very cute jacket and has a shirt underneath and would look cute with dark jeans.
Above is Gaby's sweater. I think out of all of them, I like hers the best. I really like the color, sweater material, and ribbon across the front. I think I want to find something different for Mia and then I will be happy. What are your thoughts??? I need input and ideas. I like simple, my kids don't do dressy, frilly, lacy dresses. Anyway- help me out!

4 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Hmmmmmm. Tough. I love the raspberry dresses - they are To Die For! But, you can't find something to coordinate.... I think the offwhite you're not going to be as happy with - especially in pictures. Especially if li'l Mia's won't fit right and she'll prolly urp on it... Could Gaby wear her pretty (a little dressier than the other girls') off-white sweater with dress slacks instead of jeans while the other 2 wear the dresses? That would dress it up and off-white will "coordinate" with everything? Just a thought....

Katie said...

I like all the outfits. The only reason we stay away from white is because Jonathan looks pale in it. Noah is good bug not Jonathan. I like Dawn's idea. Or you could always put M in the dress and the other girls with the other tops you found, and having the girls wear slacks would dress it up to go with Mia. Like black or something. Good luck! I get soo stressed shopping. At least with the boys I don't have as many options. And remember know matter what you go with the girls will look great no matter what they wear.

Dawn Estes said...

I like this Katie gal - very smart! :o)

Laura Fluke said...

you guys should meet... you would like her!!! =)