Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Taco Bell for me...Sloppy Joes for them!


Everyone who knows me just understands I have some weird "corks" that make me function. I have come to terms with the fact that I : can not pee in a public restroom if anyone else is in there, can not have my food touching, can not leave the house before hitting the refresh button on the computer, I hate tomatoes but love V-8 juice. The lists goes on and on and on. Another one being Nacho Bell Grande's... Four years ago while I was pregant with Kadyn I ate this meal from Taco Bell. Later that night in the parking lot of Barns and Nobel, I puked it up. It took me over a year just to order this again and even then I ordered it without tomatoes, green things, and taco meat! Well, I am proud to say, today, I ordered the fool thing with the taco meat and it was great! It has only taken me 4 years to get to this point but it was yummy! Today was a break threw type of a day!
Next question, " do you feel bad for eating out when the daycare kids ate sloppy joes?". Not so much. I am a very picky eater and do not base my menus from that. If I did, the children would be eating frozen pizza and hot pockets every day. Some how I think the food program would frown on that. I like to offer them a variety of home cooked meals, new foods to try, and somewhat healthy foods. Taco Bell doesn't fit in any of these, so with that, I am okay with eating something different from the kiddos, now my waste line might differ! With that, I am signing off, who knew I could write a post about Taco Bell. And that would be another cork about me that everyone loves!!!

1 comment:

Mommy to 4 boys and 1 little girl! said...

I hate my food touching too! Everybody thinks I'm crazy. My family has just had to learn that Thanksgiving dinner means at least two plates for Lisa!