Friday, November 14, 2008

Dancing with the stars...

This is the first season I have watched Dancing with the Stars. In the past if there was nothing on TV I might have stopped and started watching it for a while. This season, because of my "sisterhood", I have watched every episode within 24 hours of taping it. Here are some of my thoughts on the show... This is the man I would like to win this season. He is a big dude and he can jump, jive and whale with the rest of them. Warren Sapp has an awesome personality and can dance! I enjoy him and his wonderful partner and hope they can make it all the way!

Here is my next pick... Cody (from Disney's Hannah Montana). Him and his partner have such a cute chemistry. They may not be the best in the competition but each week they give it their best. Cody has improved every week, charms the crowd, and works his butt off every time!

So, there it is... my picks for the season of dancing with the stars! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

Love IT!!!! But, I like Lance and Lacey, too! Oooh - who to vote for?!

Love, your SISTER!