Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shopping for Mia! I Love Target!

Tonight we had a relaxing evening. One of Dustin's co-workers was having a fall party in Lawrence. After the party I needed to grab a few basics for Mia at Super Target; bottle nipples, drop in's, and bibs! Pretty simple list, huh???!!! After our trip through the baby section was over, I had much more in hand. But who couldn't resist getting these cute items for Meme...

Here she is folks, she is sporting her new pair of baby boots. They are cute and will keep her baby toes nice in warm. They just make me smile...the best $5.99 spent!

Close up of the boots!!!

Below are all the goodies Dustin found in the $1.00 spot. Mia will be decked out for the winter and looking good in the holiday themed bibs! I can not wait!
Okay, so this Target trip happened to be about Mia... yes, I know I have to keep things equal but in all fairness Gaby and Kadyn have had plenty of trips to Target that end up being all about them. So, this trip I do not feel guilty buying winter goodies for just Mia. That is how I am justifying it.