Monday, November 24, 2008

corn project...

I am going on week 2 of no printer paper and no ink for my computer printers (yes, I went to the store and forgot to pick it up) so we are continuing to more hands on projects and learning. Today we discussed Thanksgiving and talked about our feast tomorrow. We also talked about the foods we would be eating this week. Today we made corn on the cobs! We glued cotton balls in the shape of corn husks and the painted them yellow. It was a fun little craft to do.





Here are some of the finished corn on the cobs. I know that some of my little guys are not pictured. This was something the bigger kids could do just by following my directions as the little kids needed more hands on help such as not eating the cotton ball, not eating the paint brush, not sticking their entire hand into the paint bowl ect. So, while helping them, it is hard to get their picture. But theya re doing great stuff too!!!

No comments: