Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yes, my name is Laura and I am a New Kids on the Block fan!

Here they are...some of my pictures from the New Kids on the Block concert. Let me just say I am still on a high from listening, singing, and jumping around like I was in the 4th grade again. I wasn't sure what to expect since it had been 15 years, but let me just say, time has been nice to those boys!
Jordan was hitting the high notes like he did in the good ol' days. The dances weren't watered down and they had the same great energy they had back when. I am a born again fan, and I will wear my big NKOTB button proudly (around my house, not really in public...)

Here are my friends I went with...(left to right) Lisa, Anissa, Laura, and Jill. I wasn't even planing on going to the concert. One of my daycare parents bought the ticket then found out she was expecting and has been super tired. Knowing I was a huge fan, she was super awesome nice and offered me the ticket. I was sad she wasn't going but jumped for joy at the chance to be reunited with Jordan. Ahhhh!
In preparation for the big night, I have been on U Tube checking out the videos, songs, and the dances. Poor Dustin has seen more NKOTB moves around our house then he has ever cared to see, but let me just say, I have a mean "you got the right stuff" dance going on! Okay... back to the concert!


Here are all the boys in white... nothing they wore last night looked bad, I am telling you, they have aged well. There were a lot of different types of woman there... it was interesting to see the crowd they drew in.

"La la la la La la Tonight" is the song they were singing from the back of the auditorium. Growing up this was one of my all time favorite songs... "taught ya about hangin' tough, as long as you got the right stuff, didn't we girl??? OooooHhhhhh, didn't we girl???? AhhhAhhhh" Just awesome!!! I so wanted to the the piano on that stage.

This was during "the Right Stuff"... the dancing was awesome( I think I have used this word a lot in todays post)! Everything about the concert was as if they never stopped being a group. They still have screaming fans, awesome songs, and most important...great eye candy!!! Check out their new album, "The Block"! It is so going on my Christmas list!!!
**More pictures my maybe added, I made friends at the concert with a gal who had better pictures then I did, we'll see if she follows through and emails me...

4 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Yep, I knew it... You are a dork!

Laura Fluke said...

now you need to see the video!

hannah marie cook said...

hi i like the pic

BethH said...

What a riot! YOu guys looked like you had a total blast. Too fun!