Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am a little excited for NKOTB concert tonight!



Here is my video of the kids jumping on my bed while singing to New Kids on The Block. (I am getting ready for their concert tonight It started with Kadyn coming to hear the music on the computer then I ran to the restroom and came back to all of my daycare friends were in our bedroom some on the bed jumping some waiting for the "ok" to get on. Being in the mood I am in, I let them jump to ONE song, ONE time.

I was trying to come up with some clever story to make this educational like, "5 monkey's jumping on the bed" or something. But... it is so funny and it was cute! SO, I hope my parents can laugh at this experience and know I am sorry if jumping on the bed is against home rules!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Very cute - it looks like they were having tons of fun!

BethH said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!