Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I do have hobbies!!!

Here are some of my crafting projects that I am working on... This is for Gaby's 7th birthday (for the family get together, not her gym party). As long as she lets me, I try to make their invites. Of course, these are not as awesome as my Stampin Up! friend Dawn would do it but for Gaby's party, they will do just fine. I love the little girl image (thanks again Dawn) and the mesh behind it. ***Craft tip: DO you use a lot of mesh on your cards? Trying going to Lowe's and getting a roll of dry wall tape. You get a lot more, works the same as mesh, and it is so much cheaper!***
Here are some other scrapbooking projects I am currently working on. Creative Memories, the brand I use for albums and pages are changing things up. They are making their pages and albums "true 12x12" vs. the current size. While this change is awesome and well needed, it makes it hard for those behind in our projects to estimate how many pages I will need to finish that album. These pages are taken from this years family album. Kadyn had a "lizard of Oz" birthday to celebrate 3 years.

This is an Easter layout. I like this page because of the tearing technique I used. It is a neat way to cover part of the page and give it a different look. It also makes it easier to coordinate pages without using 2 full sheets of 12x12 paper!

There is it... my hobbies at its best! I so enjoy doing paper crafts but fine I have to choose sleep of the hobbies these days. I am excited about a crop I am attending November 22nd...I gotta get more pictures cropped and ready to go! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Aaaawwwww. Look at you, you crafty gal! And - your invites are Every Bit as cute as I would've made!!!

BethH said...

Love, love, love the card. How on earth did you get the kids heads on straight? That's that SU set, right??? I tried out that set ad my demos house and had the hardest time with it......but your card looks awesome. The pages are great too. Super job, laura!!!! Hope the party is fun.