Tuesday, November 4, 2008

House Projects

As most of my daycare moms and dad have seen, my house has been turned upside down this week. We (I mean Dustin) pulled up the carpet in the dining room and replaced it with title. It has been a bigger project then we both thought! But today at lunch some of the food dropped on the floor and it was so nice to just sweep it up, throw it away and be on my marry lil' way! What a great change. I hope by my vacation week in December, we can continue the title into the kitchen!!!
Here are some pictures on my daycare closet/Mia's closet that is now tame and organized. I like having everything lower and in clear containers that I can see! This closet no longer stresses me out and I even found some supplies I didn't know I had...imagine that!

With our house being over 30 years old, I feel like there is a "to-do"list a mile long. Thank God for my handy man Dustin. Some of our projects for spring (if we get our house budget built back up) is to paint the outside, and re-do the deck and perhaps close it in. It is a never ending project but it is so worth the work when it is done!