Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Christmas Pictures!

For better and worse, here are the Christmas/birthday/3mo. pictures we had taken at Sears last night! Let start by saying, I love Sears...they have coupons, fast turn around, and take great pictures. Last night was a different story! We have okay pictures, the staff was not educated on their specials, and no one was there to order pictures with us until I was ready to pay. Hum.... I will spare you the incredibly disappointing events that took place and share these pictures with you!

Mia's 3 month picture... not sooo bad!


Now her feet are higher then her face!


Another okay one..


This one of Kadyn scares me... she looks like the devil. She never smiles like this...scary!


We actually ordered pictures in this pose!


And I liked Gaby in this one as well! Very pretty girls standing by their numbers!


Gaby's head is titled crazy weird and throws the whole picture off! Plus Kadyn's look...


The above pose is what we ordered the cheap package in...better then nothing!


"Catch the baby, she is rolling..."

And last but not least, the Kadyn elf ear is sticking out... little details like this just bug me to no end. Maybe it was a sign not to spend too much money on pictures. We walked away with a package and 8 sheets of 5x7's (buy one, get one free) for $27.00. Oh well... better luck next year!!!

3 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

OK. I kinda see what you mean. The Gaby head-angle picture cracks me up! And... catch the baby - she's rolling!!! At least you've got a good sense of humor!

Katie said...

I'm posting ours on here later today when I have a few minutes to do it. We got the same kinda pics. I'm glad we didn't pay a lot. The girls' outfits looked cute! And...how did she not see Mia, she looks like she's falling!

Kara said...

Oh my nieces. So cute and in these pictures, slightly special. :)