Tuesday, May 17, 2011

what a night...

Mia took off her diaper... yes, I said diaper, and starts dancing in the front yard with her night gown on. So many things wrong with this I won't even start.

Mia has Kadyn's old bike. We are still trying to figure out the feet and the peddles. Dustin and I took her to the street where she lost her balance and totally wiped out- again she had no diaper on and when she hit the road, we all got a show! We laughed... after we saw that she was okay...

Insert picture here of Kadyn...
She was riding her bike to and from a friends house- gained to much speed, freaked out and fell too! It was a night for bike crashes. She was "healed" after a bowl of cookie dough ice cream; that's my kid, going to food for comfort.

Gaby, Kendal and I hung out in the drive way and played with chalk. Probably one of my favorite things to do as an adult, I mean as a child... Gaby came up with some really cool pictures.

Even Kendal tried to draw- sometimes the chalk may have made it into her mouth...

No comments: