Thursday, May 26, 2011

Full House

We are in transition mode today. My big kids have started to trickle in as my younger ones start to trickle out. Some of my kids have different schedules in the summer and those start next week as the teachers end the last week of work. Today we played outside and enjoyed the awesome weather as we had a full house.

Here are some pictures from our morning outside...




Kids playing school... brings back memories from when I was little! I LOVED playing school!

Some played super heroes... I spent a lot of time telling the kids not to play with the sticks this morning. It was over and over I was telling them, Finally, I gave into the sticks. However set some rules for playing with the them. They did well and I was happy they could play their game but try to be safe.





The little ones played on the deck for a while... we did stories and songs while the big kids played downstairs.

It was a great transition day...

No comments: