Thursday, May 5, 2011

another day of hard work


This project has taken a couple of our mornings. I knew it would take a lot of time but they are really getting into this project and making it perfect. I also thought I would have to help the younger ones- nope! They are rocking it and I must say, I am proud of their hard work this week.

My boys working together...

My girls (and someone's mom needs to fix her child's' hair... just saying, Mia looks like a homeless kid) however she is working really hard so we can maybe overlook the hair issue!

Lil K getting her hands messy!!!

And L working hard too!!! So proud of my peanuts!

Today's book was "Cinco De Mouse-o!". Very cute way to talk about Cinco De Mayo. We also made a very festive lunch of enchiladas, rice and beans.

Then we ended our morning with our letter of the week bags... Q and R!

No comments: