Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation Day... Aidan

Celebrating Aidan...

Aidan leaves in a week to spend the summer with his family then is moving on to kindergarten. I love looking back at old pictures to see where they started and how far they have come.
Here is Aidan during the first month at Peanut Gallery Daycare...

Aidan and Alex... I had Alex one year before he entered into school.

My little adventurer... loves being outside.



My group of Peanuts... growing up!


Aidan and family: How time has flown by. I have had so many wonderful memories of Aidan (and Alex) while being in my care. Aidan is always there to keep me on my toes. The things that come out of his mouth never cease to amaze me. I love the conversations I have had with A and will miss the corky stories. Aidan is my huger- when he arrives, before lunch, after lunch, after naps... he is always there with open arms. I am proud of your accomplishments and wish you well in school next year! I love you!

No comments: