Thursday, May 12, 2011

this and that...

Gaby's Brownie Ceremony at school...

Gaby has been in GS for 2 years now- she is bridging over to a Junior. They have one last outing as a troop to Worlds of Fun.

Kendal at her 15mo check up! Growing big and doing great!

I love watching Mia eat lucky charms... it takes her forever to eat them in the morning because she only eats the marshmallows. That is so me.

Our first water play of the season... Mia was at dance when the older kids were playing in the sprinkler- so as soon as she got out of the van she started playing in the water too- dance outfit and all.

Kadyn loved the sprinkler but she was freezing...

Gaby didn't care that the water was cold- she had a blast anyway. We're getting excited for swim lessons coming soon.

Tuesday at lunch; my big kids eating their lunch outside. Have I mentioned how awesome the deck is? I am in love with this deck- very in love!


Mia's do-rag. Super cute!

No comments: