Monday, May 23, 2011

Mia

Just Dance it... Fuzion School of Dance, Spring recital

Mia started dance this past February. I wasn't sure what to expect but she loved it.
It was time to drop her off in her "holding room" and this is what I got.
Um, yeah. At this point all of my visions of her getting on stage and dancing her little heart out were shattered as I saw this attitude surface.


I think she gets it from Dustin...

But I was wrong... my little babe went on stage and did her thing. She was singing, jumping, and had great expression!

I hate that this picture is blurry but it really captures her spirit. Mia was dancing to "Micky Mouse March". - I know you probably figured that out.



So proud...

"Forever hold your banners high, high, high"

And even though Gaby wasn't dancing this year- she was there to cheer her sisters on.


Mia's first recital was a huge success. What a great dance company Kadyn and Mia belong to!

No comments: