Friday, May 27, 2011

Aidan's last day

Today is a day to celebrate, but it is okay to be a little sad too. Aidan is leaving our daycare to spend a fun filled summer with his family then start Kindergarten in August. I don't want to get sappy, scroll down to see his graduation post for that, but I want to wish him well as he begins a new chapter in his life.

Aidan and I

Aidan and his brother Alex started with me over 3 years ago. I had Alex for one year then he started school- and now it's Aidan's turn. I am truly blessed to have gotten to work with this family!

We had the most kid friendly celebration lunch ever... pizza and cake! ( yes, some fruit and veggies were thrown in there too)
When I brought Aidan in the kitchen to show him his cake he said, "wow, you REALLY love me". Which is just an Aidan thing to say.

Enjoying his day... Aidan told me once that I had to fill out an application to be his friend. I will never forget his funny stories, his awesome letter of the week bags, and his willingness to always give hugs.

Celebrating with friends...

And making a card for him..


Saying good bye is never easy. I spend more time with my daycare friends then my older kids in school. I am so excited for this next step in Aidan's life but it never makes the change any easier! We wish you well Aidan and family! Please visit often! We love you all!

No comments: