Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation Day... Colin

Today we are celebrating...

Two of my Peanuts are getting ready for kindergarten. I feel as if I am spending my own kids to school. Each May I am surround by a whirlwind of emotions as I say good bye to my little friends and wish them all the success of the world as they start a new chapter in their life.

My first group of Peanuts...

Colin's first day at Peanut Gallery Daycare...


Colin.... I wish you well buddy! I know you will do great things in school and there will never be a dull moment. You will keep your teacher and friends laughing as you do here. I have been blessed to watch you grow, hit milestones, learn, and become one of the greatest boys I know! I love your ornery smile and the look I get when you are up to something. You are a part of my family and I love you!

No comments: