Friday, October 17, 2008

What will the day bring???

I am still not feeling 100% today but the day still has not let up because of it. It was not supposed to rain but it did, in fact it "rained ice" as K says it. My yard was just getting dried up from the last few days of rain and now is a muddy mess. Luckily, it is movie Friday at daycare and they did not miss the outside time.
I have already cleaned my bedroom, picked up M's room, budgeted the checkbook, cleaned the toys, and ordered book orders...all during nap time! I am ready for a nap...but daycare licensing would probably frown on that!
Tonight is G's troop meeting, we have to pack the girls up for their sleep over in KC, run to the mall to get Topsy's popcorn, and get K to her friends. I had this all planned out how this was going to work out but now I am not feeling good, I am missing my friends b-day party and I still have to run to get the kids where they need to go. What a way to end the week...! I pray my yard will be in a drier condition so we can still work outside tomorrow, we can still do the pumpkin patch on Sunday, and that my friends will forgive me for being a flake for not going out tonight!

No comments: