Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Fluke blog...





I am trying to switch over to a blog that is easy to use and Laura friendly! I want to be able to show my awesome family, my daycare kiddos, and my crafting creations (if I ever have them again). I type how I speak, so please ignore the grammar and misspelled words and laugh at the fact it won't be perfect!
These are my girls...G is 6 years old and is 1st grade. She has the heart of gold and sees no wrong in anyone. She is active, adventurous and outgoing. Her birthday is next month and she is already putting together a guest list and a wish list for her event. She would like to have her birthday party at the Skating Rink (again) so she can hear her favorite song, "Ghostbusters". G is taking their first class trip tomorrow. I would love to go but at least Dustin could get the day off and attend. They will be going to the Fire Station then to CICI to make their own lunch! We meet with G's teacher next week to get progress reports and she how is she doing. I pray for no surprises.
K is my 3 year old going on 13. She is cute, saucy, and can charm you out of anything she wants. "Please can I have one more snack?" or "I so thirsty, I drink your pop?". The thing that sticks out recently is her Halloween costume. She wanted to be a "Mengo" aka flamingo. It took me a while to process what she was asking for. We were talking about her choice and she said, " you know, they stand like this (holding one leg up) and looks like an F". The lights turned on and I understood what a Mengo was. I pleased to announce that she has my love for musicals. Every time we are in the van, "please I hear Mia's song", which means Mamma Mia song #3. Sometimes I get the request to watch, "Hairspray" as well. That is when I smile and say, "that's my girl".
The littlest peanut was added to the gallery on 8/15/08. It is hard to believe that M is already 2 mo. old. She went to the Dr. yesterday and is weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. She is in the 65% for her age. We also had fun discussing pooping issues and dry skin. Poor girl also received her first of many shots. She cried and turned a shade of purple I had never seen on a baby before. It was a sad, sad sight! She is smiling at Dustin and I on a regular base. G and K are so loving and caring towards lil M. They replace her binky when she is fussing, feed her bottles, and play with her when it is floor time.
These are my girls... for better or worse, they are mine. I wouldn't change them or do any of it differently...so far!
Check back, I will update with pictures of our family, daycare kiddos, and anything else I can think of!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Great pics of the girls, but what about you and D, Hmmmmm? Need to see the heads of the family! (and you're so stinkin' cute!) Want me to donate my tattoo pics of you?!

abi said...

Laura, I love the photo of all three in front of the hay! They are so precious! Abi