Wednesday, October 15, 2008

this is my daycare

These are some of the kids that I take care of. Each day we have a structured day. We do everything: art, free play, learning activities, circle time, books, playing outside, gross motor, fine motor, movie Friday, and dress up. This is my life. I went to school to be a social worker but after my mom got sick and we had 6 months of horrible child care we took a leap of faith, I left my job and opened daycare with one child signed on and an interview for another. Within 2 months my daycare was full and has been ever since. There are certainly ups and downs of running daycare and being your own boss but overall staying home with G, K, and M and teaching young children is the best thing I could be doing. These kids are my life. We play, we laugh, and we cry, this is my daycare family!
When posting about daycare- no names will be posted. I mainly want to share our experiences, pictures, and stories! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

You're doing an awesome job with the daycare - I'm sure all the parents are so grateful for the excellent care you give all their kiddos!