Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our night...

Last night we had a low key, nothing planned, no stress type of night! (And it was great!) After warming up with a hot bowl of chili, cinnamon rolls, and crackers...the girls and D craved pumpkins! I was very impressed with how long the kids stayed and did this with him. This is one of D's favorite parts of the season. Just look at how happy he is with his hands in the pumpkin goop.
After the pumpkin gooping was over, G,K, and M were on the floor playing. I asked D to take some of our pictures since we were goofing around. This was my favorite however M's eyes are devil like!

M is now 2 months and has started to smile when D and I talk to her. I laid next to her and I was able to get some fun smiles. Every once in a while, I will hear a "ohhhhh" in the sweetest lil' voice ever. I would much rather hear that then crying for over 2 hours.
More smiles... what a cute baby!!!
This picture reminds me of G... I looked at her baby album as soon as we brought M hope from the hospital. You can tell they are sisters.... K must be my odd ball...(still love her, doesn't look like G or M)I love the new stages we are coming up on. I love the smiles I get when talking to her, I love the voice I hear when she is cooing, I love that she is holding her head up now. What a healthy and beautiful baby girl!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

Aaaaawwww! What a gorgeous smile! And what an awesome idea to blog it! :o)