Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Thursday Night!

Let me start out by saying, "I Love Thursday Nights"! It is better then any other day of the week, okay besides Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays...it is right up there.
Today my night will start by cooking up some pork chops, homemade gravy, stuffing, and corn for dinner. After the meal, I will take my mom to her nail appointment and a short trip to Walmart for Halloween goodies. Then I will return home. Start getting kids to bed and when they are sleeping..."Ugly Betty" will be waiting for me. I have watched every episode ever made along with owning Season 1 and 2 on DVD. I have fallen in love with Betty, Mark, Amanda, Daniel and Willamina. These are my friends and Mode Fashion Magazine is my favorite TV place to work. By far this is my high light of my night! I can not wait to see what happens as the truth is revealed about Daniel's son not being his, and Geo returning back into Betty's life, and the CEO of Mode getting arrested, and Willi's baby being born soon.... the suspense is killing me!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

That's just wrong. Seriously. I think your daycare parents should now think twice about bringing their children to someone as warped as you. Ugly Betty? What about an intelligent show like CSI or ER? The drama of Survivor? Wow. I'm really going to have to rethink my friendship with someone who does a whole blog entry on Ugly Betty.

Just Kidding! I love ya, friend, weird quirks and all! :o)