Thursday, October 30, 2008

My lil' monsters...get it, it Halloween...monsters...not kids...???!!!


Rock Chalk Jayhawk...Lil'A and J are sporting some awesome team spirit
.

Middle A and Big A are going as a scary friendly ghost and a nice clown...


This is G's second party out of three. She is the mama cat.


Here are the cutest lil' witches I have seen around! They have cute little hats but didn't want them on for the party.


Mama cat and her kitten... they are so cute together!


Once again, my lil mengo


Little Tinker bell had fun snacking and playing around after all of our guest left...

Overall it was a fun time by all. I always stress about the party but once we start it, the kids love it and enjoy showing off their outfits.
See next post for our Halloween games we played!

2 comments:

BethH said...

What a cute SPOOKY bunch of kidlets!

Dawn Estes said...

Great costumes! You're braver than I with letting them get all dressed up!