Friday, October 31, 2008

This is where I am at today!


Today I feel tired. It is nice to have free play/ movie day at daycare. Like everyone, I look forward to the weekend. This is so true today. I am glad the Halloween parties went over well but I am glad they are done. I am looking forward to the weekend. Tonight we are taking the girls around our neighborhood and then trunk or treating at the church up the street. Tomorrow brings new titles into my dinning room and an organized daycare closet. Both projects we have been discussing and planning for a while now. Early evening is a birthday party for Ian, Dustin's half brother. After this party I am going out with the girls to celebrate Brandi's birthday. A night I am looking forward to.
Anyway- nothing too exciting today. I am sure after trick or treating I will have lots to share! Have a wonderful Friday and chat at you later!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

I think I'm there more days than not.... You're entitled.