Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our party games....

Our first game was pin the eyes/mouth on the Jack o Lantern. Some kids did this with the blind fold and some did it without. We had a few interesting faces as everyone took their turn.

This Halloween "Twister". I got this idea from my friend Dawn who also blogs and does daycare.(check our her link on the side) I paired up our friends by ages, threw a bean bag up and whatever it landed on was the shape or item they had to stand on. It was pretty cute. I want to make a fall on to play as well.

More pinning (taping) the face on the pumpkin to make him a Jack o Lantern...

This was my favorite part of the party... treats! We have been snacking eating all day! Thank you to all my wonderful parents for providing us with wonderful goodies!

And the last treat before nap time... we changed out of our outfits, did a potty break, and at last ate Pizza (thanks Kim and Shaun for this). Some of my little ones didn't make it this far...they are already sleeping.

2 comments:

BethH said...

Adorable!!!! I love your set up...it looks so professional! And, the kids look like they are having a blast! You go!!! Great idea on the twister game..cute, cute!

Dawn Estes said...

Great pics! Obviously all the kiddos had a great time! And it does look so professional, like bethh said! AND - love the Twister game! :o)