Tuesday, August 16, 2011

sneak peek

Welp! Ready or not it is time for school to start!
Kadyn is entering the 1st grade and my oldest Gaby into the 4th. Every year we always get the kids by the school sign, squinting from the sun. Great tradition.

Dustin had school duty last night and I had dance. During our kid switch I was able to pop into the kids' classrooms and see where they would be spending their year. Props to D who took lots of pictures for me!

Kadyn was so excited to see her classroom had a pet. That was the first topic of discussion when she was telling me about her room.

Our sneak peek is a chance for parents to meet the teachers, see the classrooms, and drop off all the supplies. Which is nice because Kadyn's bag weighed more then she does- it would be tough getting her on the bus with all of these things.

Still unpacking...

In her dance gear... I think she is finally getting excited to start the 1st grade!

Gaby leading the way down the 4th grade hallway...

getting organized... which for this child will only last the first week, if that! She is totally opposite then I ever was- I always had a clean, organized desk. Gaby can't find a pencil most days- she drives me nuts but it is her desk, not mine!

Gaby meeting Mr. T and picking her desk out...

Gaby had good vibes from Mr. T's room... she loved his decorations!
I am so not ready to share the girls' days again with school but I am excited for another promising year! Good Luck to all the peanuts going off to school!

No comments: