Friday, August 12, 2011

On the bright side of kids returning to school...

I won't have to yell at the kids to clean up their room 5x a day... they will be at school and busy with fall activities so their rooms will stay clean longer! I hope...

I won't have to cook for 10 mouths for lunch anymore... whew! We went through a lot of food this summer with lunches and snacks. Sam's club was my Bff.

I will be able to run/walk during nap time. I haven't started yet because every time I am downstairs working out, it seems to be the time all my children need my attention.

I will be able to stay caught up on my daycare paperwork again... again, I use my nap time to the fullest. I am looking forward to having "office" time back again.


I will be able to get back on back on my laundry rotation so I don't have mountain o' laundry piling up again...

So... there it is, my positive outlook to my kids going back to school.

No comments: