Friday, August 5, 2011

My little hot messes...

Mia wearing a bowl as her hat... because she can.

I just put Mia in her bed for a nap. As I am walking into her room, toys are out everywhere. I lay her in bed and I say, "Mia, when you get up from nap, you are picking up your room. It is a big mess". She giggles and says, "No, I a big mess".

I really couldn't argue with that.

I finished our talk with, "When you don't pick up your toys it makes mommy very very sad".
Mia looked at me with a sad face and said, "Awe, you so sad? Look at me I can swing from my bed, I not sad". (She has bars above her since she has a bunk bed)

Clearly I wasn't getting my point across.

Then there is Kendal.
Kenni is supposed to be wearing shoes all the time to work on her balance and stance. She out grew all of her shoes so I picked up a couple of pairs to get her by. She loves shoes. She also loves playing with her shoes. This is her new fun way to wear her sandles. Kenni undoes the top and keep her monkey toes on top of the shoe. She even gets mad when I try to fix it.

My little hot messes!

No comments: