Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catching up on pictures...

Well, as I mentioned before I am behind on posting pictures. I still have not figured out where the pictures go after I download them but last night the hubs put these where I could find them. Yay hubs!

We are on week 2 of our bug them...

Here is some awesome dancing going on. The kids love these streamers.

Our new favorite thing to stamp with, pom poms. They made perfect buggy bodies for our art.

On of our stories for the week...

Baby K playing with some infant foam numbers and pegs.

Finishing up our stamping...

Outside time... even with the hotter temps, we still played outside in the morning before it became too bad. Luckily, most of the deck and back yard is in the shade!

Pretend play

Our finished bugs!

Kenni perfecting her coloring skills.

No comments: