Monday, August 15, 2011

Hu Hots

Mia's birthday meal... Hu-Hots. My entire family loves this place. Oh! The freedom of making your own plate.

The older kids LOVE going and piling on all the veggies, meats, and sauces... I LOVE that they are old enough to do it themselves and I am not helping anymore.

I never did get a picture of Gaby- she was always gone when I was sitting and eating- one drawback to eating there. Not always a sit down family meal.

Kenni loved the chopsticks... she actually manged a few veggies in her mouth while using them.

Dustin always makes the stinky plates of fish and weird squid grossness.

After our lunch, which was kinda cheap since Kenni and Mia ate free and we had waters...(yea us) we went to get soccer shoes. They were very picked over so I was super glad they had Kadyn and Gaby's shoes sizes. They were on sale and we managed to get Kk her pink ones and Gaby her blue. Whew!

No comments: