Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A differnt view...

We starting week II of the hustle and bustle of school, routines, and "official" preschool lessons. Even though I am still adjusting to kids coming and going, my kiddos are doing great. They truly seem worn out and ready for rest time.

Monday-Thursday AM, I have all girls for daycare. I am used to this obliviously but it is neat to see how having the gender effects the way they play. For example, during the summer when I had older kids and boys and girls, they played outside non-stop. They loved being down stairs in the nature, the dirt, and grass area. The group I have now, loves to play on the deck. They enjoy the dishes, the play house, the picnic and prefer to stay upstairs where they can play house non stop. Just different view on their play...

Today we changed it up... we went outside in the front so we could use the cars, jump ropes, and scooters...















A different view of how we play...

No comments: