Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our busy Tuesday...

Today we started off with a birthday celebration. K and Mia are born on the same day, one year a part. K brought cookies to celebrate her 4th birthday!

Happy Birthday K!!!

Continuing our ABC review, we made alphabet books. This group of kids are really good at table time. They love to color and work well on their activities. I love this age!

Adding letter stickers to our books...

Next we worked on our names. Each child received a plastic bag of bottle caps that had their letters on it. We went through and said each letter and then put them together to spell their name.

It took some time to go through all the names but we got an excellent review out of it...

Bottle cap fun...

Today is a bittersweet day... 2 of my peanuts will be doing a peer program at SHES in the morning time, and C (in the middle) is going to Kindergarten. I have been very lucky to work with these little friends of mine for a long time. I have watched 2 of them for over 4 years. I am very proud of them and will miss spending all day with them. We wish them good luck. I know they will do great things in school!

Here are my preschoolers for the 2011-2012 year! Oh my, all girls! I can't wait -we have lot's on the learning calendar and looking forward to jumping in this week!

No comments: