Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First day of school

I know you all have been waiting for it... the Fluke's 5th Annual "Back to School" post!

I refuse to get sappy and say, "My kids look so grown" and " where has time gone?". So, I won't! I will save it for another day! Until then... here are my 2 school aged peanuts ready for school!

Last night Kadyn and Gaby went to the mall for a little mom and daughter time. We bought a couple of tee-shirts to start the school year off. It was a fun time walking around with them and noticing how different my 2 children are. Gaby hated going shopping and Kadyn loved it.

Gaby Goo... ready for the 4th grade

Kk Dee, ready for the 1st grade

Kadyn so badly wants to get feathers in her hair- this was a simple solution until we can get them in. My little girlie girl!

Mia handled the girls going to school much better this year. She will always miss her Gaby, they are such buddies.

Me and my peanuts... they were getting a little done with pictures by this point!

Dad and his girls...

Our bus stop group!

All my peanuts...
Gaby 9, Kadyn 6, Kendal 18mo, and Mia 3

And there they go...

Saying good-bye to our summer!
Happy 1st day of school!
Only 7 more hours and they will be home.

No comments: