Thursday, June 2, 2011

Worlds of Fun...

Our first trip of the season to Worlds of Fun... Dustin and I riding the train.
We took Gaby and Kadyn since it was for a Girl Scout function that we got discounted tickets. We plan to go back in the fall and take the babies. I love this place!

Winning stuffed animals at the Guessing Games.

I hate the water rides though- I really don't mind them, I just hate being in wet clothing after. So, after promising my child that I would go, I ended up getting the most wet. Go figure!

This would be my 788 calories of goodness! Ahhhh!

Getting into the park... they were so excited!

Gaby and Kadyn tried so many adult rides this year- it was a great experience. This was Kadyn's first roller coaster- spinning dragons.

More rides...



The viking ship- Kadyn was willing to try every ride that she was allowed to go on, however this one spooked her out. I think because she was the littlest, her butt was leaving the seat each time we were high up- she cried after we got off... poor Kk. She was a trooper though.

The Octopus.

This trip was a huge milestone for Gaby! She rode the Prowler with Dustin. This was her first time riding the big ol' coasters. I was a proud momma!

Kadyn driving the Taxi.

Gaby and Dustin in their car.

In line with me for the Mamba. Go Gaby Go!

We spent some time in Snoopy Land for Kadyn. It was fun to see all the new changes and how much bigger this area is. We can't wait to bring Mia back.


We had the perfect day... weather was great, company was awesome, and many memories were made!

No comments: