Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday A!


Today we celebrated a special little girl, Miss A. Wednesday she turned 2 years old. I really can't believe she is this old. During the school year I see her almost everyday and get the privilege to see her grow, learn, and develop into her personality! A is all princess for sure.

I knew A's family before she was born and remember reading a FB post that her mom wrote about not feeling well- I knew she was expecting. A brings so many laughs to our day as she explores her voice and deals with her older brother... pay backs are coming, I'm afraid!

I love when A sings and dance. Her face lights up and she bounces with delight! It's probably her favorite part of her day aside from reading books-she'll let you know if she doesn't like what you are reading to her!

A is a special little girl and holds a special place in my heart- I have enjoyed watching A since she was born! Happy 2nd Birthday A.

Starting our birthday celebration...

Her gift from me and the daycare, I thought I did really good until her brother said, "Oh she will love that, I know because she already has one at home". Bummer! I guess that is what returns are for! Sorry Melissa!

Eating her birthday treat; A's mom makes the best sugar cookies. Ahhh, they are tasty and good outstanding too! They are decorated princess crowns with her name on them!
Everyone singing, "Happy Birthday" and enjoying the cookies!



Happy Birthday A!

No comments: