Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Homemade pizza and fireworks...

Summer is so here.

I love homemade pizza night at our place and so do our kids. Dustin is the king of pizza dough (um, from a mix), he can get it to cover the entire cookie pan, and I can not! He makes it so even and pretty. So, the pizza dough job is all D. And...I have a favorite apron, my sister in law gave it to me. It crackes me up that Dustin is wearing it- and yes, he is gonna shoot me when he sees this.
I

Outside playing while Dustin is getting some fireworks out.

Kids putting their toppings on... I think most of the toppings never made it to the pizza. However they still have a fun time making it all their own.

More snacking...

Our pizza party...

Lot's of goofing around...

Now for the real fun... fireworks. This is where you will find Dustin, Gaby and Kadyn from now until July 4th. Every night, in the back yard, shooting of fireworks.



Dustin and his boards... "the shooting area has to be level".


We had a fun night of pizza and fireworks... we love summer!

No comments: