Friday, June 3, 2011

Our day

One of the best "selling points" of our house was the back yard. When we moved into our first home, I had no idea I was going to do daycare, however since we had little kids, I knew the fenced in area would be a bonus. Today the temp is already close to 90 degrees outside and sun is nice and bright. However, our playground is cool and shady and the kids still have a great area to run, yell, and play without getting over heated and sunburned. The brightest part is back towards the wooded area.

Just another blessing... to have this area be shady and cool when the hot summer days hit is just awesome. To have children in care that LOVE being outside and moan and groan when I call then inside is awesome.

G and J playing Pokemon... I have no clue really how to play it but they had a fun time.

My little ones came inside for art... we worked on water painting which is becoming a favorite.

The babies (my not so little babies) played with blocks and foam numbers for their play time...

Kenni's great at exploring...everything! Yet, not good at picking up... when do they develop that skill??? Hmmm.

C had fun playing with the new laptop; I was able to purchase 2 of these as a part of a grant. The preschool kids love these new additions.

No comments: