Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My tired, dirty faced little Mia

I joked on FB a couple of days ago that I was selling Mia. She is just at the age. You don't know to laugh it off or cry yourself into a deep deep desperation. For myself, I chose to joke about it and laugh it off. But this kid gives a new meaning to "terrible two's"

There are days where she didn't get a nap (which makes the night full of drama) because she ate out with grammy and papa. There are days I turn the van radio up loud just to mask her crying over her shoe that dropped on the floor. There are days where I just cleaned her room and not even 5 minutes later she has gone and thrown out every outfit out of her dresser.

Then there are days... where she sits on my moms lap and cuddles as they watch Wubbzy together. There are days she says, "I like your hair mommy". There are days that she is the biggest helper in the world and underneath her exploring little body that makes all the wrong choices, she has a heart of gold!

My tired, dirty faced little Mia. Holding her hands out to me and saying my favorite thing I love to hear from her...

"mommy I hold you"


No comments: