Thursday, June 2, 2011

The gang's all here


Last Summer... S, T, and J

This Summer...
I am so excited that my school aged friends came back to enjoy another fun summer. They so many laughs, silly conversations, fights, drama, and most of all fun times to the day. It is fun to switch it up and the younger kids love having the older ones around to play with too!

We bought a new art easel for daycare- the girls have taken it over to play school. I love it!

Here are my rougher kids of the group! They act out cartoons, play sports, and practice their "water bending" moves.

S as a teacher for Kadyn

T making out Kk homework...

Earlier this week... playing outside, have I mentioned how much I love summer?

Getting the water table out.

Even Kk and Gaby liked playing with it.

K told me, "dis are cool toys"

No comments: