Monday, June 27, 2011

Off to Camp...

Yes! Today is the day. My older two peanuts, Gaby and Kadyn are off to camp.

I am not in tears, I am not waiting by the phone for someone to call, I am not biting my nails or watching the clock... I am excited for them! To see their excitement this morning was priceless. All I will say is that I miss their conversation this morning. I keep looking around for them when we are gathering for activities. I know, I know... cut the cord! This is good for them... and me!

I must say "Thank You" to a dear friend of mine and long time daycare parent. She is the reason my kids were able to go. Jill is doing the transportation for Gaby and Kadyn-even 2 days a week when her child isn't coming to daycare, she is still making the trek to my place to get my girls... So a million thank you's Jill for making this happen for them!

Kadyn waiting at the door for Jill this morning... she waited like this for 30 minutes.

Mia and Kadyn. Mia just wanted to get her picture take. On a side note- Mia is dressing herself.

I can't wait to hear about my little campers' day.

No comments: