Tuesday, June 7, 2011

happy Tuesday!


This week we are working on an "All about me" theme. We normally hit this theme 2x a year-once at the start of summer then again in the fall.

Preschooler's hard at work... making "me" puppets.

Each of them gluing their own hair...

Even the older kids wanted to work on a puppet too!

They just had art supplies out and went to town, not needing as much help or direction!

While the big kids were doing art, the little ones played in the water table.

Even the babies loved it...

While I fixed lunch, Miss Jackie and Kadyn read stories... "What to take to the beach", "Summer", and " I know an old lady who swallowed a shell". Kadyn even practiced her guided reading book to her friends too.

Saige is our chair helper this week...

While lunch was going, the older kids played their DS games...

All of our "me" puppets!

No comments: