Friday, November 25, 2011

Santa baby!!!

This years Santa pictures crack me up... it is a Dorsett-Fluke tradition to get a picture with Santa each year- even in highschool, I remmeber dragging Dustin out to the mall to get a picture taken with Santa. To this day, we have one for every year.

This year was tough- Gaby refused to smile. She sooo did not want to talk to Santa or get a picture taken. I threaten and almost had to ground her just to get these. This year Gaby has brought up a lot of questions about Santa. Even though we celebrate Christmas for Jesus, it makes me just a little sad that she is questioning such a huge childhood tradition. She knows and understands that this is not the real Santa, but I think she still believes there may be one "real" one. I am almost too scared to ask her-

Anyway, back to the pictures...

Mia and Kadyn did fine with Santa- these two are my cheese balls. Kendal did fine as long as she stood next to him. Then Gaby just ... well... didn't do much of anything! :)

One on one with Santa... Mia was in it for the cookies. After the picture, Santa gave each peanut a yummy frosted cookie.

Kadyn is a natural...

Then there was Kendal... she wanted off his lap and wanted her cookie. I love these, it makes my laugh every time I see them.

Gaby starting to warm up a little...

Then Dustin and I...

No comments: