Monday, November 21, 2011

Our KC night out... out of order pictures!

For my birthday, Dustin bought tickets to one of our favorite bands, Mates of State. It is a husband/wife group. The concert was awesome and they played an awesome set of music.
Because they didn't go on until after 11pm, we stayed the night in KC and made a little getaway out of it. The next day we went Christmas shopping, lunch and just enjoyed hanging out with no kids. I am so thankful for my mother in-law who stayed with the kids Tuesday night and Wednesday so we could enjoy our time.

Going into the mall... we went into the American Doll store. I was so excited to be in this place, I was transformed back to my doll playing years.

Dustin not so happy- but he stayed in there as I looked around and drooled over everything they had. It was a neat place.

One of my favorite places to get the kids' clothing- however I normally just order online, so it was super cool to go in and look around. I was proud, no purchases were made at this store. I didn't have a coupon.

"Color me happy, there's a sofa for two". This was in the lobby of the hotel.

Dustin and I at the concert...

The chick from the band came out to see her family so I took this picture and then we got a picture with her... too cool!

In our room... The hot tub that didn't work. It all worked out and we had a great time despite the tub not working. We got a discounted a room and a gift card for our next stay. It was only a day away but it was much needed and super productive.
Love getting time with just my hubs.

No comments: