Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nice weather we're having...

Tuesday was a great day to eat outside... the morning was spent learning about manners.It's been a fun them this week.
Right before I started lunch I got a call that Gaby forgot her violin- so I ran it up and brought back lunch for the peanuts. I love the warm fall we are having- I am sad to see that it is leaving us soon.


This week is America Reads week. We are having guest readers come and join us for a good book. This week we had the aunt of one of our peanuts come. Thank you CJ for coming.

The kids are still talking about her visit- she came in uniform and in her car. The kids loved it.

We had a paint sharing activity too- we started out with 5 kids and one brush and one water color set. The kids had to use their manners in order to paint. We lasted about 10 minutes- then I got watercolors out for everyone.




Our Manners Bear...

No comments: