Thursday, September 15, 2011

Um, really did I do that???

Did I really have dinner already made but order pizza for lunch at daycare and just add another pizza on for dinner yesterday?

Did I really spend an afternoon making posters for Cubbies that can't read so I would have a cheat sheet while telling our bible story and calm my nerves?

Did our family really eat at 4:30pm TWO days this week because if we didn't we would be eating at midnight??

Did I really put 3 of our 4 children in the SAME bath last week because I forgot it was bath night???

Did I really just make a cake today for snack just so I could lick the beaters??

Did I really hint, like a really big hint that I wanted to go to the Mates of States concert with my hubby then to find out I just spoiled my b-day surprise??

Did I really just let Mia stay in her PJ's all day yesterday because I was all caught up on laundry??

Did I really just post this picture 2x on my blog because it just reminds me of what a great hubby I have and father to my children they have??

No comments: