Monday, September 19, 2011

SHHS football game....

As I posted last week, Kadyn took part in the SHHS fall fundraiser clinic. The cheerleaders teach the girls cheers, stunts, and movements. Kadyn has wanted to do this since Gaby was in 1st grade! Now it was her turn. Dustin and I were so excited for her!

Friday night was cold and rainy! This girl had 3 layers on and still was sugaring (aka shriving).
She looked so cute in her cheer shirt and matching bow.

Me and Kadyn- checking her in and finding her 1st grade group.

Our brother plays quads in the SHHS marching band. Gaby was so excited that she pointed him out with no ones help... it was neat to see their half time show and think back on Dustin and I's band geek days of high school!

Later that night... spitting rain. Kadyn was still having fun.

I love the look on her face... the child next to her was a lot taller and she kept getting her pom poms in her face. So between the rain getting in her eyes and the pom poms, she had this face on part of the night!

Now you can tell she is cold...

Her first grade group and cheer buddies...

The kids cheered all of the 2nd quarter... between the HS kids, all the parents, and dancing squads you couldn't see every well. Dustin, Gaby, my parents, and I camped out on the feild so we can cheer Kk on and take pictures. Gaby was getting bored and wanted hot chocolate...

After the cheering was over, Grammy Lana gave Kadyn her blanket to use for the rest of the game. She is so cute!

Starting to warm up a little in the stands. We bought some snacks and hot chocolate and watched the T-birds, well... loose!

Dustin and my father in law... can you tell they are related???
The little two peanuts stayed at home with Aunt Kara and James. The weather wasn't the best and with all the extra people at the game it would have been hard to have Mia and Kendal with us. So, we were lucky that Kara could watch them.

Friday night was a blast. It took me back to my HS days and fun they were- and how I am so glad I am not experiencing them now! I started making my parenting list- "Gaby and Kadyn WILL NOT BE..." at this game too! So interesting how your point of view changes once you are a parent.


The girls watching the game...

No comments: