Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My little Buttercups...


Well, they are my little peanuts, but their lessons are called, "Buttercups". Sometimes I get caught up in what my bigger kids are doing and I leave out the toddlers and their achievements. Their lessons come from the same company as I use for my preschoolers. My toddler lessons are quarterly vs. monthly. The themes sometimes go with the older group but sometimes don't, it is a fun mix for the toddlers. This age is fun and challenging all at the same time.

They are learning about the color red...

My peanuts are learning about apples still... they colored their apple card.

Then painted it with red (washable) paint.

They LOVED the painting and stamping...

It's a little harder to get pictures of the little peanuts because you are making sure they don't eat the paint or crayons.

This month, we have worked on the signs for red, apple, in and out.


These kids are newly toddlers... some of the lessons are above their heads but the exposure is great for them. They are learning new songs and starting to count! So awesome to watch their progress.

No comments: